Saturday, July 2, 2011

Not Dead, but Not Really Writing

Yes. I live. I have not been trapped under something heavy, it just feels that way. I want you to know, I have very high hopes for this weekend. This long weekend. (Happy 4th, by the way, my Fellow Americans!)

I haven't been up to much, hence the lack of blog posts. I do have some plans, tho. I have what I think is my first author interview with Marilyss McKinley, the author of Heart's Desire. That will be hitting your airwaves tomorrow. (Proof-reading people. Do it or suffer the consequences.)

I have no excuse. Just in a huge funk. Not writing. Wasn't even journalling - which is a terrible sign. I've forced myself to journal for the last 4 days in a row, so that's something. And I have a new shiny. An idea. The problem? The four unfinished novels I've started in the last 6 months. Yeah. Teh shame.

Hope you are all doing well, my friends. I'm going to try and get my head right.

No comments:

Post a Comment