Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pretty Boy and Goals

What? Only Sparklepeaches and TT42 can put pretty boys on their blogs?! I don't think so. I had an awesome day and me and Tom are celebrating. Do you know Tom? Tom Hardy? You should. He's handsome. Wuthering Heights. The 2009 Masterpiece Theatre depiction. Watch it. **whispers** It's streaming on Netflix.

Anyhoo... the goal today was to take a step toward query preparation. And edit. A lot. I did all that: two hours of research and study and clicking links on blogs (found a few potential agents too, oh yeah, uh huh!) Found all sorts of query examples and advice and such. Then I had two two-hour editing sessions, getting through 76 pages.

Thus, the mancandy on the blog and a movie on the tv. Fair eventide, Fearless Readers. Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. There so much out advice there on queries! Sometimes I find it overwhelming. Good luck with yours. And nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, June! And that is true, Aubrie. I'm so overwhelmed with the idea of querying, I just unplug my brains, and copy and paste everything so I can read it in small snips later. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Tom Hardy? (;P)

    Good luck on your goals Bettie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ That are Tom Hardy! He's cute. He doesn't have to be anything else. But he's this British actor fellow. Take my advice. Watch Wuthering Heights, the Masterpiece Theatre depiction. Like it says in the blogalog. Fer reals. Do eet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh... Withering Heights??? Can I just take your word on it? I'll agree he's a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your loss! More Tom for me. :)

    ReplyDelete