Well, it seems that crazy fella Adam of Editing Hat (and of course, don’t forget his Gumshoe Casefiles! cuz they are a fun read, too!) has gifted me with the superior scribbler award! And here it are!!
These things always have rules, so I shall try and obey them all! First: I have already done! I linked to Adam’s blogs, cuz he done gave me the award! Here are the others (cut and pasted from Adam’s rules):
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Another thing you are supposed to do is allegedly say 10 things about themelves... I do wonder if Adam just wanted to talk about himself.... :)
Here is my list of nominees:
Alex at My Muse is a Zombie Alex has more dialog on her blog than any other blogger in the blogoverse, and all of it is hysterically funny.
Sara of Dooly Noted This woman’s posts will make you laugh, cry and cry while laughing. One day, she’s gonna hit it big. BIG.
Dan Straka Dan writes about writing on his blog - and he does it with very little bs. I keep telling him he needs to write for a writer’s mag.
Jade Hears Voices Just, do yourself a favor and go to this blog. She has everything. Books. Puppies. Australia. Rambles about writing. Occasional pix of hot guys...
Aubrie the Flute Girl! I feel that Aubrie is trembling on the edge of success. Go to her blog, become her friend and you can say you knew her when.
Ok. Ten things about me you may not know.
- I am obsessed with Victorian architecture.
- Despite all my complaints to the contrary, I love my kitteh a lot.
- I still have all my Little House on the Prairie books from when I was a girl.
- My other fave book was “The Littlest Witch,” so much so that I tried to change my name to Minx (the MC’s name) as a teen. Didn’t work.
- My initials are BLT.
- I've been drunk only two times in my life, have never ever ever been stoned on any drug and plan to never ever do so - which leads to the mention that drugs and alcohol pretty much destroyed my family.
- My Dad was an elevator repair man.
- I wanted to be a writer even as a kid, but didn’t start writing until my 30’s.
- I no longer believe in writer’s block and don’t believe “taking time off” really helps anything in regards to writing, unless both your arms are broken and you also have a concussion.
- I am a pretty good beta reader. In case you didn’t know.