Monday, October 15, 2012

Warning: This Post May Lack Awesome


So, I haven't blogged. And I am so tired and currently so full of Chili Cheese Dog I don't know if this blog post will make any freaking sense, but it's been two weeks, dammit! Part of that wasn't my fault.... I was in internet jail. Let's not get into it, let's just acknowledge that I am a very irresponsible adult and leave it at  that.

Despite the lack of bloggery, my Fearless Readers, I have not been idle. I continued to tweak the last little bit of Vampire Baron, got it out to some people (still going to be approaching one or two people for beta) and I've started the edit on the last book I am required to edit before I can write for NaNo. Yays! *confetti* I am still so proud of The Vampire Baron. I'm sure that means it must be a complete crap fest.

Other than that, I'm feelin' pretty good this week. Besides of course, the tiredness. I had to fight my way through the lethargy and ennui of Walmart after work, so you understand if I'm dragging a bit. The place is a soul-sucker. But it did get me stuff to make chili dogs and a diet coke. I'm not aiming too high for my happiness these days. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a simple creature.

Oh, and this makes up for the blogpost's lack of awesome:


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing Vampire Baron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, wrapping up edits in time for NaNo. I can relate - that's my focus at the moment.

    Congratulations on getting "Vampire Baron" out to some readers for feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm kinda nervous. I have high hopes for this one.

    ReplyDelete