Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hallelujah!


Speak on, my feline compatriot! It's almost like a vacation - four days off work! Four days off work! Well, the paid work. I am taking up the editing work I laid down and making progress. I worked Friday and today, getting another 38k or so edited.

It feels good. It feels right. I feel like a writer. That's a good thing. I feel the stagnant funk of the winter sloughing away like a snake-skin. I actually rose at a decent hour, took a shower... that didn't get me to the actual work of writing any faster. I had a few hours of internet scrolling and then a very brief nap...but considering I didn't finish my editing until after midnight last night, I did far better today.


I have that one labeled "Benedict C shit eating grin." You're welcome.

Now I have notes to write up for someone. *rubs hands together*

No comments:

Post a Comment