Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sorry Kitteh, Mama Can't Play

This is how things were in my head on the drive home.

Sorry, Kitteh, Mama can't play with you.

Why?

Chorus: Because we're going to EDIT!

And why are we going to EDIT?

Because we have a JOB to do!

And then I started to refer to myself as "The Editor in Charge" or, the TEIC.

TEIC: And what are we going to do when we get home?

Chorus: Sit in the office chair and EDIT!

TEIC: And what are we going to eat for dinner?

Chorus: Potatoes, and maybe some cereal.

TEIC: And why are we going to do it?

Chorus: Because it's cheap and it's what we have. And we have to EDIT!

TEIC: And why else?

Chrous: Because we're going to EDIT, and potatoes and cereal take hardly any attention! And we have to EDIT!

TEIC: And what are going to do when the kitteh comes up to us crying?

Chorus: We're going to make sure there is kibble and water, and maybe steal a little pet, and then we are gonna say, "Sorry, kitteh, Mama can't play with you. She has to EDIT!

TEIC: And what are we gonna do when the internet paws us for attention?

Chorus: We're gonna shut that bitch down and turn up the itunes, cuz we have to EDIT!

So goodnight, most of my internet friends. I may be posting my accomplishments or coming up for air on Twitter, but I gotta go! Cuz I gotta EDIT!

TEIC & Chorus OUT.






3 comments:

  1. Lovely! That made me smile! Hope your editing is going or will go smoothly! Though I pity the kitty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, poor kitteh! Thank you for stopping by, April!

    ReplyDelete