Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today is actually the 8th day....

But let's not quibble. I technically just edited 7400 words on the 8th day, because I got started so late. But to me, early Sunday morning is still late Saturday night.


I have a little over 11k to finish this round of edits. I make no promises, but I am going to try hard to finish it tomorrow. Er. Later today. 

Regardless, I have finished my Edit Every Day, Blog Every Day 7 day challenge. The stats are as follows:

Total words Edited: 46,792
Days edited: 6 of the 7
Average words edited per day: 6685
Blogs posts: 7
Pots of tea: 3
Cookies consumed: about 10
Avengers gifs: 4
gifs of John and Sherlock looking at each other: 1


I'd also like to say that I have made a major change. I have kept my studio (apartment) clean for a month. I am normally, and at heart, the worst of slobs. I would move myself to clean when I knew folks were coming over, and not before. I also don't go up in the air unless the floor is lava and don't run unless I am being chased. But I have changed the first personal failing for the better. I even organized my books (still boxed and in the closet, but they are organized) I have kept my clothes hung up, the sink clean, the stove sparkles, the floor is vacuumed and the bathroom is clean. All at the same time. It's nice to have no shame - that people can come over at any time (if anyone ever wanted to come over), or should anything in the apartment need fixing, I don't have to clean the place first before summoning the landlord.

It's like I'm almost a human being.

Shudder the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment