Friday, April 19, 2013

Today is not the 5th day....


That is Tony Stark, judging me. And well he should.

Today is made of fail. Today was not a good day. First of all, I did not edit, and that is totally on me. I could blame it on things... but it's 12:20 am on Friday morning and let's be honest with ourselves.

I just didn't edit.

I could blame it on having to go into work unexpectedly. I could blame it on the fact my door broke just as I was leaving for work unexpectedly. I could also blame it on having to run out to the CVS Pharmacy (unexpectedly) because I was not prepared for my lady parts to start doing their lady business. (Very deep euphemisms there - let's hope I don't get pR0n bots.) Then I came home, with fast food (another bad thing) ate of it and took a nap. A long nap. I was a little worn. And let's not talk about the hormonal dip of the first day of the lady business. Sorry, guys. But it's a total thing. I felt wrung out like a dirty dishrag.

I awoke at 10 PM from my 'nap' - that is when normal people go to bed. Instead of editing, I began going through Setlock tags on Twitter (if you don't know what that is, praise Moffet, and don't look. Don't follow my example) and watching airport stuff on Youtube. Again. Don't ask. It's a thing. 

So today we did not edit. And I don't know if I have to go to work or not tomorrow. But tomorrow will be a better day. We will edit. We will eat a little healthier. We will probably listen to the Kiss record we bought on iTunes. (Another bad thing). Today seems to have been full of bad choices. Tomorrow, however, is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment